UPC-E Barcode Generator Plug-In for MS Word
Use Word to Generate & Mail Linear UPC-E Barcode
- Use Word as a carrier to generate linear UPC-E barcode labels
- Create industry standard UPC-E barcode in Word 2007 & 2010
- Free to tailor width & height of barcode image in Word document
- Human-readable text of UPC-E barcode symbol can be enabled or disabled
- Offer flexible UPC-E barcode layout options, like Bar Alignment & Rotation
- Able to be used to generate other 1d & 2d barcodes in MS Word
1. How to Install UPC-E Barcode Generator Add-In
- Find an exe file from downloaded trial package.
- Double-click it after you close all Word documents.
- Click "Install" when a pop-up window appears.
- Check whether a new tab "Add-Ins" is visible in the Word Menu Bar.
2. How to Generate Linear UPC-E barcode in MS Word
With the help of our Word UPC-E barcode generator, it is an easy task to generate professional UPC-E barcode in Word.
- Switch to the tab "Add-Ins" and click "Create Barcode". Then a Barcode Settings panel will be visible.
- Select UPC-E at Barcode Type and input a 6-digit number at Data.
- Set values of other properties at Barcode Size and 1D Barcode.
- Click "Generate".
3. How to Mail UPC-E Barcode to Others Using Word
Apart from generating UPC-E barcode in Word, our Word UPC-E barcode generator also owns the capacity to mail generated UPC-E barcode to others.
- Click the tab "Mailings" and click "Select Recipients".
- Select "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" in the pull-down menu.
- Generate an UPC-E barcode and then click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email the document.
4. How to Create UPC-E Barcode Labels in MS Word
If you want to generate the same UPC-E barcodes at a large scale, then you may need following guidance:
- Select the tab "Mailings" and choose "Start Mail Merge".
- Select "Labels" in the pull-down menu and set your label numbers.
- Choose "Select Recipients" and select "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" in the pull-down menu.
- Create an UPC-E barcode image and click "Update Labels".
- Click "Finish & Merge".
5. Supported Linear & 2D Barcode Types
Without adding any other third-party barcode fonts, you are also able to generate 1d & 2d barcodes in Word using this barcode generator add-in.
- Generate Linear Barcode in Word:
- Generate 2D barcode in Word:
- Related barcode generating tutorial page for MS office documents: