Home > Word Barcode Generator Add-In > Word Barcode Generation Guide
Word Barcode Generation Guide
Creating & Inserting 1D, 2D Barcode images in Microsoft Office Word Document
- Easy to be integrated into MS Office Word 2007 and 2010
- Designed exclusively for generating barcode images for Word document
- Used to generate barcodes without other barcode controls or fonts
- No barcode specification and programming skills are required for users
- Support adding linear and matrix barcodes like Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, QR-Code, Data Matrix, etc
- Allowed to make adjustments for the created barcode images as application
- All created barcodes can be scanned or printed by most printers
This page is a barcode creation tutorial that is provided for helping you generate barcodes in your Microsoft Word document using Word Barcode Generation Add-In.
Word Barcode Add-In - Supported Barcode Symbologies
- Word Barcode Generator Creates 1D (Linear) Barcode Types
- Word Barcode Generator Creates 2D (Matrix) Barcode Types
Word Barcode Add-In - Installation
- Please download and unzip the Word barcode generator plug-in trial package.
- Ensure that you have closed all your Office Word programs.
- Run the setup file and click the next button for installation.
- Open a new Word document and click "install" in the pop-up window.
- Now, you can find this add-in under the "Add-Ins" tab.
Word Barcode Add-In - Barcode Generation & Configuration
- Create a Single Barcode Image for Word
Update Generated Barcode Images for Word
- Open a Word document, switch to "Add-Ins" tab, and click "Generate Barcode" to activate the barcode setting panel.
- Choose your target barcode type, input valid data, and then click "Generate" button to add the barcode image in the document.
- After the barcode image is created, "Generate" will be replaced by "Update". Besides, "Delete", which is adjacent to "Update", is used to delete the added barcode image if necessary.
Create Barcode Labels on Word Document
- Select the barcode image to be customized in the Word document.
- In setting panel, revise the barcode property value within the setting panel.
- Then click "Update", and now your barcode image will be updated.
Insert Barcode Image Word Mailing
- Switch to "Mailings" tab, click "Start Mail Merge", and choose "Labels" in the pull-down list.
- Select the label style in the pop-up window, and click "OK" to get your required barcode label format.
- Generate a needed barcode images in the first place of this label. And then click "Update Labels".
- Now, the barcode label has been created. Click "Finish & Merge" to choose other services: edit individual documents, print it out, or send messages to others.
- Also move to "Mailings" tab, click "Select Recipients" to type or use recipient list.
- Click "Generate" to insert the barcode images in your main document.
- Of course, you can make adjustments for the inserted barcode images with the button "Update".
- And then please click "Finish & Merge" to choose other services as requirements.