Codabar Barcode Generation DLL in C#.NET Lib
How to Draw & Output Codabar Barcode in C#.NET
- Professional Codabar .NET Generator SDK with reasonable price & professional functions
- Generate Codabar barcode in Console applications with C# programming
- Generate Codabar image in ASP.NET web services with C# class library
- Create & print Codabar barcode image in RDLC Reports & Crystal Reports using C#
- Easy to install & use, with no need for registration code or activation key
- Support Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and .NET Framework 2.0 or greater
Linear Codabar C#.NET Linear Barcode Overview
Codabar, a commonly used linear barcode, is often used in libraries and blood banks. As Codabar is discrete, thus, it has a narrow inter-character gap between two characters.
Besides Codabar, this mature barcoding library also supports Code 39, Code 128, EAN-13, EAN-128, Data Matrix, PDF-417, QR Code in C#
, and so on.
Guide to Generate Codabar Barcode Images in C#.NET Class
- Locate C#.NET barcode generator dll in the free trial package and add it to your project reference.
- Add the same C#.NET barcode generator dll to your Toolbox item.
- You could generate Codabar barcode with following sample C# codes.
BarcodeLib.Barcode.Linear codabar = new BarcodeLib.Barcode.Linear();
codabar.Type = BarcodeType.CODABAR;
codabar.Data = "111212";
codabar.UOM = UnitOfMeasure.PIXEL;
codabar.BarColor = System.Drawing.Color.Blue;
codabar.BarWidth = 1;
codabar.LeftMargin = 8;
codabar.RightMargin = 8;
codabar.CodabarStartChar = CodabarStartStopChar.B;
// You could also adjust other settings of Codabar, like checksum, rotate, background color etc.
// Save Codabar barcode image into your system
// Make Codabar barcode & output to byte array
byte barcodeInBytes = codabar.drawBarcodeAsBytes();
// Make Codabar barcode to Graphics object
Graphics graphics = ...;
// Make Codabar barcode and output to HttpResponse object
HttpResponse response = ...;
// Make created Codabar barcode to Stream object
Stream stream = ...;
Above Free Codabar sample codes are built in Visual C# 2005
Guide to Create Codabar Barcodes in C# ASP.NET Website
- Locate Barcodelib.Barcode.ASP.NET.dll from the trial package and embed it in your web project.
- Integrate Barcodelib.Barcode.ASP.NET.dll into the VS Toolbox.
- Open the folder "barcode" in the package and copy files "linear.aspx", "linear.aspx.cs" to your web project folder.
- Drag LinearASPNET from the Toolbox and drop it on the split part of your aspx page.
- Click generated barcode image and change barcode type to Codabar in the Properties Window or generate a Codabar barcode with Codabar C# Barcode Generation Demo Code.
Guide to Generate Codabar Barcodes in C# WinForms Programs
- Find BarcodeLib.Barcode.WinForms.dll in the trial package and embed it in your web project.
- Add BarcodeLib.Barcode.WinForms.dll to your Visual Studio Toolbox.
- Drag LinearWinForm to your windows forms program.
- Click produced barcode image and adjust the barcode type property to Codabar in the Properties Window or create a Codabar image with above Codabar C# Barcode Generation Demo Code.
Codabar C# Barcode Generator Supported Barcode Image
C# 1D Barcode Generation:
C# 2D Barcode Generation:
Encode linear barcodes in C#.NET project:
Code 2 of 5
Interleaved 2 of 5
ITF-14 (UPC Shipping Container Symbol)
EAN 128/GS1 128
RM4SCC (British Royal Mail)
More tutorial pages to other .NET applications:
Provides High Quality Barcode Lib in .NET, Barcode Lib in ASP.NET, Barcode Lib in C#, Barcode Lib in VB.NET, Barcode Lib in Windows Forms, Codabar Lib in .NET, Codabar Lib in C#, Codabar Lib in VB.NET, Codabar Lib in ASP.NET, Codabar Linear Barcode Control DLLs for .NET Windows Forms, Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, and RDLC Reports.